Not all people willing to develop a website are designers or developers. However, in today's competitive web world, it has become very essential than ever to create and manage a site. There are several content management systems (like Drupal, WordPress, Joomla and many others) online that can help in developing content-heavy sites without much struggle.
Nowadays many business owners, bloggers and other professionals are prefer to use WordPress, open source content management system that makes easy to design and develop a site . Deciding to build a website with WordPress makes site management very easy, and can be a huge asset to your SEO efforts.
Here are just a few reasons why do people choose wordpress nowadays to build a website
- Free and Open Source Software: WordPress is 100 percent free and open source and that is extremely beneficial. it is free to install and use for anyone who wants it. There are thousands of free plug-ins and themes available for wordpress. In addition, there are also paid premium themes and plug-ins which you can use based on requirements. WordPress development is also cheaper than traditional development services.
- Intuitive user interface:Another great vivify of using WordPress is how easy it is to use. It gives you the leverage to add blog posts, new pages, images, etc. It has become popular because it is also fairly easy to use by people of varying technical levels.
- No HTML Editing or FTP Software Required: WordPress is a self-sufficient system that does not need any editing software based on HTML or you don’t require any FTP for upload file or blog.
- Fully SEO friendly:WordPress offers quite clean and simple code, which makes it easy for search engines to index the content of a website very easily,which can ultimately improve your site’s rankings significantly. There are tons of free/premium plugins out there to satisfy your client's requirement.You don't need to hire a SEO professtional if you have all in one seo or Yoast's seo plugin, which are completely free. You can optimize the entire site performace by installing W3 Total cache. You can also disable most of the the stuffs you don't need to make your site even load as light speed.
- Easy to Add Functionalities:You can manage WordPress editing or customization by yourself even if you have no design or programming experience. Learning to edit content, post new pages, add photos and images is as easy (maybe even easier) than using MS Word.
- A Ready to Go Blog: WordPress has a strong image as a content management system and is used as a blogging platform that offers features that can be integrated easily and offers several other features for management.Apart from that, there are so many unique features in WordPress as the best CMS for web development such as theme customization, third party integration based on WordPress, Multi language website development, WordPress Plugin development, Plugin installation, multi user development, , shopping portal development, etc.
- Amazing dashboard: There is also amazing admin panel so that you can add virtually any feature to your website, or get a fresh look for no cost at all. new updates for the service on frequent intervals, and you get notified immediately via the admin panel.
- It can be used in many different ways:you can do almost everything with wordpress.Shopping cart site(online Ecommerce store),design sites, applications, etc By using plugins like WooCommerce, WP eCommerce or Shopp or you can easily begin to make money online.
- Social Media Friendly:Automatically integrate your blog posts with social media like Twitter, facebook, Linkedin and much more.
- Engage with Media:Easily add image, audio and video, embed graphics to posts and pages.
Do you think that WordPress is only used for small business? because it’s free then you are wrong. most notable big name brands like BBC America, MTV News, ebay Inc, Nokia Conversations that are using WordPress on their websites.